The Voodoo13 Rear Camber Arms for the 2007-2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan are used to correct camber from lowering your vehicle . We precision CNC machine the adjusting rod from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum and then treat them in MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Anodize. Our steel bracket is CNC manufactured with TIG welded construction. Grade 8 zinc coated hardware is used to protect against the elements. Stainless steel spacers are made in house to fit perfectly into the heim joints. Our products are built to last and we ensure they will withstand abuse from high performance street cars and track only cars.
We use USA made QA1 XM Chromoly Steel heim joints that are heat treated for strength and durability. The spherical rod end is self-sealing and self-lubricated because of their Nylon/PTFE injection molded race that keeps out dirt and debris.
- Adjustment Range: -5° to +6° relative from stock upper control arm
- QA1 PTFE lined heim joints
- Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings
- 6061-T6 aerospace grade USA sourced aluminum
- Available in raw metal finish or Hard Clear anodized (gunmetal grey)
- Increase rear grip and cornering performance
- Designed, engineered, manufactured and tested in the USA at our Mesa, AZ facility
- Limited lifetime warranty
All of our products are engineered, manufactured, and assembled at our Mesa, Arizona facility using only the best materials from US suppliers.