In the event of a return and/or refund request, a 20% restocking fee will be subtracted from the refunded amount. There are no exceptions.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery. If a return is requested due to a change of mind and/or no error on our part or the manufacturer's part, the customer is responsible for the initial shipping costs we incurred along with the return shipping costs. This includes orders with free shipping. Springrates will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Taxes are non-refundable. We reserve the right to deny returns of any unopened merchandise at our discretion and all orders will be subject to the return policy of the manufacturer and/or shipper.
You should expect to receive your refund within 3 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund quicker. This time period includes the transit time to receive your return (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). We will not expedite return shipments, nor will we reimburse you for expedited shipping. We are not responsible for return shipments that are lost. Due to this, we highly recommend you include tracking on your return shipments.
- Returns must be approved by Springrates prior to shipping the item(s) back.
- Returns must be received in new, uninstalled, and unused condition in the original packaging.
- Buyer must provide images to verify condition prior to return.
- In order to return the item, buyer must pay return shipping along with the original shipping costs incurred.
- Refunds are offered for Domestic USA orders only. All sales are final for International orders.
- Refunds will be credited back to you within about 3-5 business days after we received, reviewed, and checked your item(s) into the warehouse.
- Refunds will be the total purchase price of the item, minus a 20% restocking fee (shipping and taxes not included).
Note: Items shipped direct from the manufacturer may have a higher restocking fee.
- Taxes and shipping costs are non-refundable.
Please note that returns and cancelations are not allowed on custom or special orders. Some manufacturers do not allow returns other than if the product is defective, or the wrong product was shipped. All sales are final on custom orders, special order items, and international orders. If an order is able to be canceled by the manufacturer, a 5% cancelation fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
Start a Return
Follow the steps below to submit a return request.
- Log in to your account.
- In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
- In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
- Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
- Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
- If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
- Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
- Click Request return.
If your return request is approved and requires shipping, you will receive an email with shipping instructions. After the product is returned, you will receive a refund.