KW EDC Cancellation kits for your 2010-2013 BMW X5 M (E70 Type M7X) eliminate persistent trouble codes that display when upgrading the suspension on a vehicle with electronically regulated dampers from the factory. KW Suspension is the only manufacturer that offers the solution whereby the serial damper regulation is shut down and at the same time trouble code avoided. The functioning of the control unit remains completely intact.
- Avoids ECU failure when the suspension is upgraded to KW Suspension
- Only the OEM damper signal is cancelled which results in prevention of error signal
- Electronic control unit remains fully functional
- This EDC Delete Module is also usable for aftermarket suspension setups made by other manufacturers
Some KW Coilover Kits included this module as a bundle. Please verify before ordering.
Part Number: 68510181
Note 1: For KW Coilovers Only
Additional Vehicle Fitment
- 2010 BMW X5 M (E70 Type M7X)
- 2011 BMW X5 M (E70 Type M7X)
- 2012 BMW X5 M (E70 Type M7X)
- 2013 BMW X5 M (E70 Type M7X)