KW EDC Cancellation kits for your 2006-2010 BMW M5 (E60 Type M560) eliminate persistent trouble codes that display when upgrading the suspension on a vehicle with electronically regulated dampers from the factory. KW Suspension is the only manufacturer that offers the solution whereby the serial damper regulation is shut down and at the same time trouble code avoided. The functioning of the control unit remains completely intact.
- Avoids ECU failure when the suspension is upgraded to KW Suspension
- Only the OEM damper signal is cancelled which results in prevention of error signal
- Electronic control unit remains fully functional
- This EDC Delete Module is also usable for aftermarket suspension setups made by other manufacturers
Some KW Coilover Kits included this module as a bundle. Please verify before ordering.
Additional Vehicle Fitment
- 2006 BMW M5 (E60 Type M560)
- 2007 BMW M5 (E60 Type M560)
- 2008 BMW M5 (E60 Type M560)
- 2009 BMW M5 (E60 Type M560)
- 2010 BMW M5 (E60 Type M560)