Function and Form Type 3 Coilovers for the 1996-2000 Honda Civic (EK) push the limits of a performance focused vehicle on the track while still being liveable on the street is exactly what the Type 3 is all about. Digressive valving allow enthusiasts to achieve the perfect balance of ride and handling precision for the street, and all-out handling performance for track days. Ideal for competitive drivers who 'arrive and drive' at the track.
What it Feels Like: Firm and sporty with superb vehicle control and cornering ability, designed to excel on the track.
- Track focused full bodied coilovers
- 1-Way adjustable with 24-step spectrum matched with proper spring rates
- Quick install pre-load ready
- Threaded shock body for ride height adjustments independent of spring pre-load
- High-strength JIS G3445 carbon steel shock body
- Digressive valving design allows for higher damping forces at lower speeds common during cornering, braking and accelerating
- Durable steel and aluminum components withstand real world road conditions while reducing weight
- Bump stop spring aid allows progressive load deflection to improve the steady-state balance
- Customizable spring rates
- Camber top plates available for select vehicles with MacPherson style suspension