*Product images are generic and do not always represent the actual SKU.
- Handling Time
Feal Shock Covers are made out of a super flexible denier material that compresses with the spring. The shock cover can easily be installed/removed via velcro. The ends of the cover are elastic to prevent the cover from sliding up or down the spring. The Feal Shock Cover helps prolong the life of your coilovers in all weather conditions by keeping debris out of the seals, shock shaft, and bump stop. We recommend them for your street car and or race car! Feal Shock Covers are very easy to install and remove via velcro. - Awesome lime green, tough, denier material - Velcro for easy installation/removal - Protects shaft, seals, and bump stop from debris - Increases life span of coilover - Fits our 60mm, 62mm, 65mm and 2.5” ID diameter straight-type springs.
Note: Sold in pairs (2 covers). Two pairs will be needed to cover all four shocks. WILL NOT FIT BARREL TYPE SPRINGS.
- 8" Covers: For 6-8” long spring (fits most Feal 441 kits)
- 9" Covers: For 9” long spring (fits most Max Travel 441 kits) or a 9" stacked spring + helper spring combination (fits most Pro Long Stroke 441 kits)
- 10" Covers: For 10" long spring stacks (fits most Pro Long Stroke 441+ kit).
|Product Status||Estimated Handling Time|
|In Stock||1 business day|
|Out of Stock||2-4 weeks|
|Custom-Builds/Special Order||2-4 weeks|
60 day return policy on all Feal Suspension coilover kits.
- There is a 10% restocking fee for returned coilover kits, and a 25% restocking fee for custom valved kits (Road Race, 442, 443, etc).
- All components must be brand new and in original packaging to be eligible for return.
- If any components show indication of installation or are damaged, scratched, or otherwise tampered with, the retail price of the affected components will be subtracted from the total refund (this may include top hats, lower mounts, etc).
- Feal Suspension will not cover labor or shipping fees incurred on returned products.
- PayPal refunds are subject to an additional 3% fee.
1 year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Warranty only applies to original purchaser.
- Warranty is voided if product is misused, abused, or used for non-intended purposes; this includes using Max Travel kits for off-road use.
- Note that the recommended service interval is 50,000 miles or one race season.
- Feal Suspension will not cover shipping fees incurred on warranty service products.
Service Work Warranty
- 1 year warranty on service work completed on Feal Suspension coilovers. These coilovers become Certified Pre-Owned and this is not transferable to different owners.