D2 Racing Air Struts for the 1983-1991 BMW 3 Series RWD 51mm FLM Weld On (E30) allow for adjustment through both the lower mount and inflatable sleeve or double bellow style air bellow which allows for ultimate range of ride height adjustment. Each air shock features a 36-way damping adjustable design for fine tuning of ride quality and responsiveness.
- This product is made to order. Once the order is placed, it cannot be modified or canceled.
- Pillowball mounts are included for select vehicle applications.
- Camber plates are not included.
- High Pressure Air Bags: Engineered and designed to match your vehicle. Sleeve type and double bellow type bags are available depending on what type of OEM suspension your vehicle has. Air pressure directly corresponds with how stiff or soft your car rides. Higher PSI = stiffer ride. Lower PSI = softer ride. Each car is different and it may take some time to dial in your preferred settings.
- Every air strut comes with the same quality shocks that are standard in our RS coilover systems. Air shocks have a different internal valving setting to accommodate changes in PSI.
- Adding further fine tuning of your ride height at any PSI setting you chose is the ability to have an adjustable lower mount just like our coilover kits. The benefit to this is being able to get the perfect ride height at basically any PSI you are comfortable driving at.
- All D2 Racing Air Struts offer 36 levels of damping which allow you the ability to dial in your air suspension even further. Set damping softer (counterclockwise) or stiffer (clockwise) by simply inserting the included damping knob and turning it either way.
- D2 Racing Front Air Struts
- D2 Racing Rear Air Struts
- 1/4 inch tube - 1/8 inch BSPT compression elbows
- Spanner tools
- Damping adjustment knobs