Buddy Club's new hybrid Sport Spec coilovers for the 2000-2009 Honda S2000 (AP1/AP2) use a larger size damper for better ride quality. The single tube design of the Buddy Club Sport Spec Damper allows for use of a larger piston than other designs, this allows for better handling and a smoother ride. The inner pistons of Buddy Club Sport Spec Dampers are precision machined to the tightest tolerances possible to prevent unnecessary noise and vibration. Within normal operating range, simply use the spanner wrenches (provided in the damper kit) to adjust the lower bracket of the damper to your desired vehicle ride height, without sacrificing comfort or performance. Inverted Designed Dampers for MacPherson Strut equipped cars allow for a larger piston and more fluid movement than conventional designed dampers adapted for Macpherson use.
All Sport Spec Dampers have 21 levels of damping and rebound adjustability. By simply turning the knob on the damper, you can adjust the damping and rebound settings to accommodate your own driving style. The Sport Spec's Teflon Coated Spring Seats reduce the noise from spring movement that is often an issue with many other makes of coilovers.
- Brand new damper design, utilizing precision machined inner piston and tube; to insure amazing ride quality, performance, and damper life span
- 21-way adjustability of damping and rebound, along with separate ride height and preload adjustments, allow for precise damper tuning to any driver's specs
- Newly designed top hats, bump stops and shock boots. This new design provides longer life to not only the components themselves, but also helps decrease wear on the damper
- Japanese made, high tensile steel springs are made to the highest quality standards possible and with progressive springs (available on certain applications), offer the perfect mix of comfort and performance
- All of the Sport Spec Damper's components go through a special anti- corrosion coating process, that not only works great but looks great too
- Dampers cartridges are rebuildable / replaceable
- 1 year warranty
Relaunch of the Popular Sport Spec
Sport Spec Dampers follow in the tradition of the World-Famous Buddy Club N+ Damper using data collected by our Racing Team as well as vigorous real-world street testing to design a rightful successor to the N+.
Fully Adjustable Ride Height, 19 Way Damping Adjustment and Preload Settings
Within normal operating range, simply use the spanner wrenches (provided in the damper kit) to adjust the lower bracket of the damper to your desired vehicle ride height, without sacrificing comfort or performance. Pre-load settings are adjusted using a similar process, allowing users the freedom to set up their vehicle to their exact specifications. 19 levels of damping and rebound adjustability.
Monotube and Inverted Shock Design
Buddy Club Racing Spec Dampers utilize a Monotube shock design to provide optimal performance and durability. Sport Spec Dampers utilize an inverted design on all McPherson-equipped vehicles. This design provides stability and cornering improvements up to 150% overstock. The Sport Spec’s shock body provides more fluid and a bigger piston for better performance in harsh environments.
The rubber bushing top hat design was chosen over a pillow ball setup in order to provide a smooth and quiet ride as possible without compromising performance. Buddy Club Damper springs are manufactured to the highest standard, using high tensile steel from Japan. Newly Designed Top Hats, Bump Stops and Shock Boots provide longer life to not only the components themselves, but also help decrease wear on the damper. All Sport Spec Damper parts have gone through the highest standard of quality control and dyno testing before leaving the factory.