*Product images may be generic and do not always represent the actual SKU.
You asked and we delivered! For those who are wanting to inflate and deflate their airbags to certain pressure settings, the AccuAir Pressure+ upgrade is going to be the solution. Similar to our Height+ sensors, the Pressure+ upgrade allows for pressure-based control within your ePlus app. This system uses the e+ ECU and can be enabled in the advanced settings in the ePlus app.
- Shows Individual Spring Pressure
- Requires A Pressure-Based Calibration To Be Performed From The App
- Used In Conjunction With A Pressure Sensor Kit
- Uses The Same Touchpad+
- Can Easily Be Used With VU4 Using ¼ NPT to ⅛ NPT Reducers
- Can Easily Be Used With ENDO-VT or Any Other Manifold By Placing Pressure Sensor Tee Inline Between Valve And Springs
Pressure+ vs Height+
To give you a better idea of the differences between the Pressure+ and Height+ systems, let’s look at some pros and cons when comparing.
- The Pressure+ Kit Is Easier To Install Than Height Sensors
- The Pressure+ Kit Has Less Moving Components That Can Be Broken
- The Pressure+ Kit Is Several Hundred Dollars Less Expensive
- Uses Same Straight-To-Target Adjustment Style As Height-Based Kit
- The Height+ Kit Has A More Accurate Method Of Getting To The Desired Height
- The Pressure+ Kit Will Not Adjust For Changes In Load
The Pressure+ kit includes one harness and four pressure sensors.
Note: Already have a VU4 manifold and looking to install Pressure+ (while possibly replacing your height sensors with these pressure sensors)? You'll want to order 4 of these inline tees to make your install a breeze.
AccuAir Suspension offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all AccuAir branded control systems products (including controllers, touchpads, height sensors, manifolds, tanks and accessories) and a One-Year Limited Warranty all non-AccuAir branded products and all other non-control system items (including compressors, shocks and springs). AccuAir offers a 30-day Return Policy on any unused and uninstalled products. AccuAir parts are aftermarket products. Any modifications to the products, improper installation, excessive wear and tear, or use not for the intended application voids the warranty. AccuAir does not warranty air suspension compressors that have burned out due to air suspension leaks, that have modified pumps or electrical plugs, that have missing labels or that have water damage.
The warranty is non-transferrable and applies to the original purchaser only.
To obtain warranty replacement, contact AccuAir at 833-247-3696 during normal business hours for shipping instructions and an RMA (Return Material Authorization) tracking number. Securely pack the product and a copy of the original sales receipt, which is required as the proof of purchase for warranty repairs. Write the RMA tracking number clearly on the outside of the package. Send the product, freight charges prepaid, to AccuAir Returns Department at 200 Sea Ray Drive, Merritt Island, FL 32953.