*Product images are generic and do not always represent the actual SKU.
The Stanceparts Air Cup Lift System kit is a perfect combination between air ride and coilovers. With universal air cup kits, you keep the ride quality and performance of your coilovers and have the ability to raise your car with the push of a button. It's a great system for show, track, drift, or daily driven cars. It is basically a pneumatic cylinder that easily mounts on top of your coilover.
Normally you will drive at your lowered ride height without the cups pressurized. In this situation the Stanceparts air cup kit acts like a spacer. Whenever you need to pass an obstacle, such as a speed bump or a driveway, you can apply pressure to the cups and it will raise your car 2 inches (50mm). All valves now include adjustable flow control fittings. This means you can now adjust the speed of lifting and dropping separately from each other. Two valves are now included as well so that the front and rear can be adjusted and operated separately.
The Stanceparts Air Cup Kit will fit on 90% of any brand coilovers with straight springs. However, your coilover must meet certain dimensional requirements, otherwise the air cup lift system will not fit.
This is a full set of four (4) Stanceparts Air Cups.
- Instantly raise your car 2 inches
- Universal fitment
- High grade, hard anodized aluminum construction
- Ride quality and performance not affected
- Includes everything needed for installation
- 2-Year Warranty on Air Cups
- 1-Year Warranty on VIAIR
- 4 Stanceparts Air Cups
- 40 ft of Air Line (6mm)
- 3 T-Splitters
- 2x 12v 3-Way Valve
- 1x Pre-wired 16mm LED switch (A second switch can be selected to control the front and the rear individually.)
- 5 meters electricity wire
- Complete VIAIR 275c Compressor kit
- 2 gallon tank
- Connecting material
- Fitment requirements (IMPORTANT!)
- Download the Instruction Manual (PDF)
- Air Compressor Dimensions & Diagram (PDF)
Note: All Stanceparts products ship from the Netherlands. Although we do not charge shipping, you may be required to pay customs fees.
Great addition to coilovers
Great, been using it a few months now without any problems,