The Stanceparts Air Cup Lift System is a perfect combination between air ride and coilovers. With air cup suspension, you keep the ride quality and performance of your coilovers and have the ability to raise your car with the push of a button. It's a great system for show, track, drift, or daily driven cars. It is basically a pneumatic cylinder that easily mounts on top of your coilover.
Normally you will drive at your lowered ride height without the cups pressurized. In this situation the air cups just act like a spacer. Whenever you need to pass an obstacle, such as a speed bump or a driveway, you can apply pressure to the cups and it will raise your car 2 inches (50mm). All valves now include adjustable flow control fittings. This means you can now adjust the speed of lifting and dropping separately from each other. Two valves are now included as well so that the front and rear can be adjusted and operated separately.
The air cup lift system will fit on 90% of any brand coilovers with straight springs. However, your coilover must meet certain dimensional requirements, otherwise the system will not fit.
This is a full set of two (2) Stanceparts Air Cups.
- Instantly raise your car 2 inches
- Universal fitment
- High grade, hard anodized aluminum construction
- Ride quality and performance not affected
- Includes everything needed for installation
- 2-Year Warranty on Air Cups
- 1-Year Warranty on VIAIR
- 4 Stanceparts Air Cups
- 40 ft of Air Line
- 3 T-Splitters
- 12v 3-Way Valve & Switch
- 5 meters electricity wire (Front and back lift at the same time. You can add a second 3-way valve to operate it separately)
- Complete VIAIR compressor kit with 2 gallon tank
- Connecting material