*Product images may be generic and do not always represent the actual SKU.
RS-R Rear Damping Extenders were designed for vehicles that are inaccessible in the rear due to rear seats or trunk liner. These extenders are designed to replace the knobs on the rear of the RS-R Coilovers. Just attach and make adjustments without removing panels or rear seats!
Some examples of vehicles that have inaccessible rear shocks are (350Z, 370Z & Subarus).
All RS-R USA products come with a limited warranty covering manufacturing defects. All lowering springs are covered for 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of purchase. All coilovers and coilover accessories are covered for 1 year or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of purchase. Warranty coverage applies to the original purchaser and is non transferable.
Warranty is excluded on any product that:
- Has been improperly installed or has not been properly installed by a qualified, licensed auto mechanic experienced in the installation and removal of suspension products
- Has been improperly serviced, misused or modified, altered or subject to abuse, negligence, accident or collision
- has been installed on any vehicle used for racing or racing type activities, rallying, or off-road use.
- has been installed on any vehicle that has carried loads exceeding the automobile manufacturer’s vehicle weight limit.
- has been installed on any year, make, model, or trim of vehicle that differs from RS-R USA’s website (www.rs-r.com) product description of the year, make, model, or trim of vehicle.
- has been exported outside of the USA
- has been purchased outside of the USA and then imported to the USA
- is a special order item that has not previously been tested by RS-R USA on USA domestic vehicles
- Is presented for warranty coverage by a person other than the purchaser
- Has been installed on a vehicle that has been modified
All warranty claims require an RMA number. The buyer can request an RMA number from the dealer/distributor they originally purchased. Any product submitted for a warranty claim must complete a vehicle inspection form and provide a sales receipt verifying the product and its purchase.
RS-R USA will not accept any products returned without an accompanying RMA number, sales receipt, and vehicle inspection form. C.O.D or collect shipments will be refused.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY COST OR LABOR INCURRED FOR INSPECTION, REMOVAL, REINSTALLATION, OR SHIPPING TO RS-R USA. WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF TIME OR REVENUES, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE OF THE VEHICLE, DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE OR COMPONENTS OF THE VEHICLE, ANY OTHER TYPE OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES.
RS-R USA will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of the defective product at RS-R USA’s discretion upon completion of inspection and verification of a product defect.
Outgoing warranty shipping costs from RS-R USA will be covered by RS-R USA and will be shipped via UPS GROUND w/ Signature Required.