KW Clubsport 2-Way Coilovers were developed for customers, who demand a better handling car when participating in track day events, but also require an official road approval to use their car every day. The setup was specifically designed for the Nordschleife using track day tires. By using the optional available adjustable top mounts, the suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of tires and the intended use. The mentioned adjustment options combined with the independently adjustable rebound and compression Dampening technology allow individual setup adjustments according to the vehicle load, tire characteristics and different track conditions. The W Clubsport 2 Way Coilover Kit meets every demand regarding a coilover for the usage on the road and the race track. KW Clubsport Coilovers guarantees excellent handling, best performance, highest agility and fantastic lap times.
- 19mm raised spindles
- Independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology
- Stainless steel technology 'inox-line'
- Continuous lowering
- Tested adjustment range
- High-quality components for a long-term durability
- Adjustable rebound damping with 16 precise clicks
- Adjustable compression damping with 12 precise clicks
- Unique, independent damping force adjustment
- Optional spherical bearing aluminum top mounts