Function and Form Type 1 Coilovers for the 1996-2000 Honda Civic (EK) were created to maximize handling and enhance the look of a build, without sacrificing ride quality. The Type 1 is the perfect entry point into the world of high performance coilovers.
Designed with pre-tuned damping matched with proper spring rates in an easy-to-install package, the Type 1 offers the enthusiast a step up from stock setup.
What it Feels Like: Firm but comfortable ride that is perfectly suited for street driving and occasional track days.
- Full bodied coilovers
- Upper strut mounts included
- Pre-tuned damping matched with proper spring rates
- Quick install pre-load ready
- Threaded shock body for ride height adjustments independent of spring pre-load
- Cold-rolled Japanese steel springs
- Linear valving design allows for predictable uniform stiffness that increases as the piston speed increases
- Durable steel components withstand real world road conditions better than aluminum
- Bump stop spring aid allows progressive load deflection to influence the steady-state balance
- Camber top plates available for select vehicles with MacPherson style suspension