APEX Integration's (“APEX”) Standard Limited Warranty protects customers against material and manufacturing defects and is limited to the repair, replacement, or credit of the product in question, at no expense to the customer, excluding the cost of inbound/outbound shipping.
Warranty claims must be made in accordance with the Warranty Periods, Requirements, Limitations, and Exclusions listed below. If all conditions necessary for warranty claims are not met, the warranty item will be returned to the business that requested the warranty claim or otherwise disposed, upon customer request.
One Year Limited Warranty
- Exhaust systems and related components
- Suspension dampers (Oil, Gas)
- Normal wear and tear related components not covered under warranty
- Air intake/induction systems and related components
Ninety Day Limited Warranty
- Engine management electronics (Power FC, AFC NEO, AVC-R, etc.)
- Monitoring electronics (EL2 meters, Auto Timer, Rev Speed Meter, etc.)
- Fuel management (Fuel injector, pump, regulator, etc.)
- Forced induction components (turbocharger, wastegate, blow-off valve, etc.)
- Engine/Exhaust components (head gasket, exhaust control valve, etc.)
Items not covered by Warranty
- Products purchased as used/open box and/or garage sale items
- Consumables including, without limitation, spark plugs and oil filters
APEX’s warranty contained herein shall commence as of the purchase date of each product by the end-user.
APEXi Warranty Links