Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers
Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers were created to be the best single adjustable coilover system on the market at a very affordable price point. All Fortune 500 Series coilover kits are completely built in-house by their engineering staff in Richmond, Virginia. Fortune Auto insists on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry. This truly is one of the reasons why Fortune Auto has quickly become one of the most trusted suspension brands available today
Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 7 - 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely hand-built. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Flow Digressive Piston Technology™
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity - Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
Fortune Auto Air Piston Lift System
The all-new Fortune Auto Air Piston Lift System offers the convenience of a conventional air bag system without the loss in performance. The air piston slips on the shaft of our coilover assemblies and extends the shaft to lift a lowered vehicle two inches.
Once the air piston is fully purged of its air, the cup merely acts as a metal spacer; no loss in performance or ride quality is experienced since the air piston has no moving parts when purged.
- Proudly made and serviceable in the USA
- Lift System with no loss in performance
- Extensively tested for trouble-free operation
- All Necessary Installation Hardware
- Anodized for Corrosion Resistance and Strength
- Forged T6 6061 Construction
- DOT Approved Air Lines
- Includes everything you need for easy installation
- Fortune Auto Air Pistons
- Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers
- Swift Springs
Manual Management Includes
- Pneumatic Valves
- 3 Gallon Polished Air Tank
- VIAIR 444C Air Compressor
- Pre-assembled Wiring Harness
- Mounting System
- Paddle Switch
- All required fittings
- All necessary installation hardware
Everyday Practicality with High Performance Capability
The Fortune Auto Air Piston Lift System can be used on cars to allow navigation over high-slung trailer ramps or lowered vehicles to navigate safely over speed bumps, inclines, and any other obstacles on the road. When the air piston is fully pressurized, the coilover springs become compressed which slightly increases the spring rate.
Made in the USA with High Quality Components
The Air Piston Lift System is available in a two-inch stroke configuration and is designed and made in the USA using aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum, Teflon seals, and high quality O-rings. This system is extremely durable and includes a one-year warranty that is serviceable at our North American facility.
AccuAir System (Upgrade Option) Includes
**Recommended for 4 piston (Front and Rear) Systems. Comes pre-assembled with all necessary plumbing and hardware for easy installation.
- AccuAir VU-2 Solenoid Valve Unit
- 5 Gallon White or Black Air Tank
- Dual Viair 444C Compressors
- Integrated Wiring Harness
- eXo Mounting System
- Electric Switch
Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers are custom, hand-built to order. Most applications have a 3-4 week lead time. Lead times for certain applications and peak season orders may vary.
Product Warranty?Fortune Auto Warranty Information
- Front: 9 kg/mm
- Rear: 9 kg/mm
Vehicle Fitment Notes
- 2000-2009 Honda S2000
- Front Camber Plate: No
- Rear Camber Plate: No
- Air Piston Fitment: Front & Rear