The new Tanabe Sustec Pro CR Coilovers for the 1998-2005 Lexus GS400 (JZS161) are brand new coilovers designed to provide the maximum amount of comfort with a balance of performance and height adjustability. With advanced dampers produced by KYB, The Tanabe Pro CR Coilovers aim to delivery a smooth ride quality without sacrificing strength or handling. CR stands for Comfort Ride.
The Tanabe Pro CR Coilovers offer fully adjustable ride height and a twin tube design. Made and tested on every vehicle application to meet the maximum comfort levels and direct fit.
Sustec Pro CR uses the same high quality PRO210 Springs found on the SUSTEC PRO FIVE Coilover System. These are the same springs that were used in the Reito MOLA GT-R & Keihin Real Racing HSV-010 in the JGTC GT500 Class in Japan.
- Twin-tube damper design
- Durable spring seat and lock nut
- Double sheet rings
- Double plated mounts
- 1 year limited manufacturers warranty
|Height Adjustment:||+1 1/2 ~ -1 1/2 in||+1 ~ -1 1/2 in|
|Spring Rates:||14.0 kg/mm||12.0 kg/mm|
- Part Number: TSR024
- Note 1: Rear Mounts Included
Additional Vehicle Fitment
- 1998 Lexus GS400 (JZS161)
- 1999 Lexus GS400 (JZS161)
- 2000 Lexus GS400 (JZS161)
- 2001 Lexus GS400 (JZS161)
- 2002 Lexus GS400 (JZS161)
- 2003 Lexus GS400 (JZS161)
- 2004 Lexus GS400 (JZS161)
- 2005 Lexus GS400 (JZS161)