Function and Form Type 5 Air Struts for the 2017+ Honda CR-V (RD1/RD3) round out our lineup of performance suspension products. Our line of air struts allow drivers to achieve that ultimate show look when parked for the local meets, yet still, deliver a smooth ride for cruising down the freeway on the way home. Easily adjust the ride height with pre-sets. Pair with our pressure or other sensor-based air management systems.
What it Feels Like: Air springs provide a smooth, constant 'gliding' ride quality. Reduction of noise, vibration, and harshness.
NOTE: Frame modifications for strut tower may be required for select models to accommodate camber plate mounting.
- Double bellows air springs with reinforced girdle hoop
- Dual chamber convoluted air springs fit into tight spaces and tolerance for angular differences
- Designed to be plumbed with 1/4 inch or 3/8 inch air lines
- 32-step adjustable damping spectrum
- Fully threaded damper body for ride height adjustments
- Linear valving design allows for predictable uniform stiffness that increases as the piston speed increases
- Durable steel and aluminum components withstand real world road conditions while reducing weight
- Adjustable sway bar end links included for select models
- Camber top plates available for select vehicles with MacPherson style suspension