We offer a low-price guarantee on every product we sell. We’re so confident with our low prices that if you find a competitor legally advertising the same product at a lower price we will either match or beat that price subject to the terms of this policy. If you find a lower competitor price, contact us so we can verify the price.
Our ability to price match is subject to the following limitations:
- The part MUST be listed equal to or above the manufacturer's MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) price.
- The part MUST be made by the same manufacturer.
- The part MUST have the same manufacturer part number.
- The part MUST be in stock, brand new, and available to ship.
- The part MUST be currently advertised by a competitor at the price you want matched or otherwise purchased from a competitor at the price you want matched within the prior thirty (30) days. You must provide an original sales receipt for any prior purchase.
- Shipping Costs and Handling Fees MUST BE included in final total cost of the price match.
- Price matching cannot be combined with other promotional offers offered by us.
- Price matching does not apply to rebates, employee discounts, liquidations, auction sites such as Ebay, or membership-based retailers.
- Price matching only applies to orders shipped in the United States.
While we try our best to price match every product possible, but we reserve the right to not price match in certain limited instances. For example, we reserve the right to limit the amount of price match requests per customer. We also reserve the right not to honor a price match where we believe there is fraud or an otherwise erroneous product listing. We also may choose to exclude certain product categories at our sole discretion.