*Product images are generic and do not always represent the actual SKU.
ISC Suspension Basic V2 Track Race Coilovers - 1988-1994 BMW 5 Series 525i/530i/535i/540i (E34)
- ISC Suspension
- Special order - Ships in 3-4 weeks.
- Out of Stock
The ISC Suspension Basic V2 Coilover System for the 1988-1994 BMW 5 Series 525i/530i/535i/540i (E34) has all the great features of the ISC N1 V2, but has rubber isolated top mounts instead of a camber plate/pillowball application in the front. Many street enthusiasts may not need to have adjustable camber plates, so the ISC Basic V2 was made in order to simplify the product and eliminate any feature that may not be used for your average street car that is not going for track performance or aggressive camber/stance. This also allows us to offer the ISC Basic V2 coilover at a lower price point to our customers without sacrificing quality.
The ISC Basic V2 coilover system features a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser. Our Coilovers are a single cylinder monotube design, with 32 way adjustable damping to dial in ride quality and performance to your preference. Preload adjustment is separate from ride height adjustment on all of our coilovers; this allows the vehicle to be lowered, without sacrificing ride quality. Our springs are made from SAE9254 steel, dyno tested over 500,000 times with under 5% deformation. All ISC coilovers are ISO and ARTC Certified.
Select ISC Basic V2 coilovers are also compatible with our ISC Triple S upgraded coilover springs for additional customization and performance.
ISC Basic V2 Coilover System Available Valving Options
- ISC Basic V2 Street Sport Coilovers are designed to be above OEM, and are more aggressive and ideal for street, drift, and occasional autocross.
- ISC Basic V2 Track Race Coilovers are our most aggressive option, and are suggested for road course, slammed show cars, and some form of drifting.
New Features Included for the ISC Basic V2 Coilover System
- New V2 Adjustable End Links: When applicable, our V2 N1 and V2 Basic kits will include updated adjustable end links (check application guide to determine adjustable end link eligibility).
- Spring Perch Isolator Pads: Revised hardened spring perch isolator pads reduce friction, allowing for more efficient preload adjustment and a longer product lifespan.
- Installation Lubricant: Copper based anti-seize lubricant is now included for coilover setup/installation.
- Single Cylinder Design: Mono-tube damper with high pressure nitrogen. Larger cylinder and piston design to advance driving stability and dexterity. Threaded portion of shaft is powder coated then salt spray coated for optimum street durability (we suggest also using anti seize or other protective products when you install your coilovers for even further protection from the elements if you are exposed to snow and salt).
- 32 Way Damping Adjustability: Rebound/Compression adjusted in unison via 32-way adjustment knob.
- Basic Upper Top Mount: T6061 anodized aluminum top plate with isolated rubber bushing for better road compliance.
- Piston Design: High rigidity steel piston rods. Meets with race/sport standards. Shafts are valved according to the spring rate. A shock dyno is used to ensure quality and consistent results.
- ISC Springs: Made from high quality SAE9254 steel. Dyno tested over 500,000 times on compression inspection with less than 5% deformation. Fully customizable spring rates (spring rates vary depending on application, custom spring rates are available).
- Ride Height Adjustable: Full length height adjustability of up to 3 inches on most applications. High quality T6061 aluminum alloy used for all adjustment locks to provide a lightweight design that holds spring and vehicle down force.
- Bound Adjustable with Separate Spring Locks: Preload is separate from ride height; the lower you go, the ride quality stays the same.
- ISO9001:2000R Certified
- ARTC Certified
- Warranty: ISC Suspension offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser. For more information, please refer to the ISC Suspension Warranty.
- ISC Suspension Frequently Asked Questions
- ISC Suspension Installation Guides
- ISC Suspension Informative Articles
|Part Name||Basic V2 Track Race Coilovers|
|Vehicle||1988-1994 BMW 5 Series 525i/530i/535i/540i|
|Front Spring Rates||12 kg/mm|
|Rear Spring Rates||10 kg/mm|
|Front Spring Lengths||180mm|
|Rear Spring Lengths||180mm|
|Triple S Coilover Springs Upgrade?||Yes|
|Front Top Mounts||Factory like rubber top plates or re-use OE strut/shock mounts|
|Rear Top Mounts||Factory like rubber top plates or re-use OE strut/shock mounts|
|Note 1||Welding required|
- 1988 BMW 5 Series 525i/530i/535i/540i (E34)
- 1989 BMW 5 Series 525i/530i/535i/540i (E34)
- 1990 BMW 5 Series 525i/530i/535i/540i (E34)
- 1991 BMW 5 Series 525i/530i/535i/540i (E34)
- 1992 BMW 5 Series 525i/530i/535i/540i (E34)
- 1993 BMW 5 Series 525i/530i/535i/540i (E34)
- 1994 BMW 5 Series 525i/530i/535i/540i (E34)
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov