Fortune Auto created the 500 Series dampers to be the best single adjustable coilover system on the market at a very affordable price point. All Fortune 500 Series coilover kits are completely built in-house by their engineering staff in Richmond, Virginia. Fortune Auto insists on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry. This truly is one of the reasons why Fortune Auto has quickly become one of the most trusted suspension brands available today
Fortune Auto approaches the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industry's standards of performance. All Fortune Auto Coilovers are custom-build, modular, and rebuildable.
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Digressive Piston Technology
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity - Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
Available spring rates from 4k-28k.
Generation 6 - 2017 Improvements
Generation 6 models benefit from an upgraded jetting assembly. In previous generations the orifice bleed holes were hand drilled. Generation 6 bleed holes are now CNC machined allowing for more consistent damping adjustments between shocks. Furthermore flow of the orifice bleed holes has increased and a re-designed jetting assembly is used, this yields a 35% increase in damping force adjustment. Providing the user with a shock that has more performance and adjustability.
New CNC machined adjustment knobs replace the outgoing cast molded knobs. These new machined adjustment knobs are hard anodized and more aesthetically pleasing. Updated shaft end caps are now lighter and showcase a more elegant design.
Fortune Auto has developed 2 new al la carte options that make Generation 6 systems even more customizable.
- 7075-T6 Hard anodized aluminum damper bodies now available on motorsports series double wishbone strut applications. Provides for superior heat dissipation and extreme weight savings of up to 2lbs per shock.
- All new LSP (locking spring perch) no longer requires a locking ring to lock the spring perch in place. This allows more height adjustment on some McPherson applications and is less likely to come loose benefitting motorsports applications that run larger and more aggressive tire compounds.
Fortune Auto Coilovers are assembled to order. Approximately 3-4 weeks production time.