D2 Racing DRAG Series coilovers are designed to help you reduce your 1/4 mile time through the use of drag-specific valving and spring rates which increase your car's traction properties. Our race-proven drag coilovers feature a 6061-T6 aluminum construction, corrosion resistant shock bodies, and retain 36 ways of adjustment.
- Full ride height adjustability with separate spring preload
- 36-way damping adjustable monotube shock assemblies
- The coilover can be dropped 60mm~100mm from OE ride height.
- Use SAE9254 materials for spring to avoid deformity and 6061 aluminum for protection
- Pillow ball mounts included w/ camber plates *Select Applications*
- Anodized finish and Teflon coated threads to prevent rust
- Flawless CNC finish
- Carefully matched spring and damper rates
- 1 year warranty
- Serviceable in the USA
Vehicle Fitment Notes
- 1989-1990 Porsche 911 Carrera 2WD (964)
- Front/Rear Top Mounts
- Optional: Custom spring rates are available at an additional charge.