The D2 Racing Essential management system provides an entry level manual management with everything needed for a simple install and is easily upgradeable to VERA Evo, VERA Evo Bluetooth or VERA Elite.
- D2 Air Suspension systems enables users to change air pressure and can also adjust the maximum and minimum ride height freely to match up to a body kit to get the desired ride height.
- This system is designed for easy bolt-on installation.
- D2 Air Systems have 36 levels of adjustable dampening as well as ride height adjustable, including upper mount in the fronts and rears.
- The top mounts that we have on air suspension will be based on our standard setting.
- Tire pressure gauges can be connected to the air tank to can also be used to fill your tires; the air pressure in the tank is sufficient for the tire pressure gauge.
- A pneumatic tool can be connected to the air tank as well to clean the exterior of your vehicle, the air pressure in the air tank is sufficient for the pneumatic tool.
- The adjustment range of ride height is between 0 and 120/200mm. (based on different applications)
- The speed of lowering and raising vehicle ride height is 4-7 seconds.
- 4x D2 Racing 36-way dampening adjustable air struts
- Dual pneumatic paddle switches with dual needle analog gauge
- 4 gallon steel tank
- Chrome VIAIR 444C with 150-175 PSI pressure switch
- 60' DOT 1/4" air line
- All necessary fittings, power cables and plugs
Note: This product is made to order. Once the order is placed, it cannot be modified or canceled.
Vehicle Fitment Notes
- 2011-2019 Dodge Challenger
- Air suspension kits do not include adjustable camber plates, only top mounts with pillowball when applicable.
- Camber plates available at an additional charge.
- Front/Rear Top Mounts