The D2 Air Suspension Vera Element Kit is designed as an application specific bolt-on kit that includes all the essential items needed install air ride. Air Suspension is ideal for the car enthusiasts looking for the best of both worlds the ability to have a slammed car look and raise it back to stock height when needed for normal everyday driving. The shocks provided with the kit have 36 levels of damping adjustment to allow you to further fine tune the ride for what you're looking for in your driving experience. The Evo management system is our entry level into electronic management offering both in vehicle operation or through included RF remote and three sensor digital gauge allowing for easy access to vital air pressure information (front, rear and tank) with LCD display, user defined font and background colors, high/low pressure alerts and voltmeter.
- D2 Air Suspension systems enables users to change air pressure and can also adjust the maximum and minimum ride height freely to match up to a body kit to get the desired ride height.
- This system is designed for easy bolt-on installation.
- D2 Air Systems have 36 levels of adjustable dampening as well as ride height adjustable, including upper mount in the fronts and rears.
- The top mounts that we have on air suspension will be based on our standard setting.
- Tire pressure gauges can be connected to the air tank to can also be used to fill your tires; the air pressure in the tank is sufficient for the tire pressure gauge.
- A pneumatic tool can be connected to the air tank as well to clean the exterior of your vehicle, the air pressure in the air tank is sufficient for the pneumatic tool.
- The adjustment range of ride height is between 0 and 120/200mm. (based on different applications)
- The speed of lowering and raising vehicle ride height is 4-7 seconds.
- 4x D2 Racing 36-way dampning adjustable air struts
- Dual electronic switches with three pressure gauge
- 4x Solenoid valve block
- 3x pressure sensors
- Four button RF remote (front up, front down, rear up, rear down) with 150 ft range
- 1x Polished 4 gallon aluminum tank with baseboard
- 1x Chrome VIAIR 444C
- 1x SMC water trap
- 60' DOT 1/4" air line
- 150-175 PSI pressure switch
- All necessary fittings, power cables and plugs
Note: This product is made to order. Once the order is placed, it cannot be modified or canceled.
Vehicle Fitment Notes
- 2011-2019 Dodge Challenger
- Air suspension kits do not include adjustable camber plates, only top mounts with pillowball when applicable.
- Camber plates available at an additional charge.
- Front/Rear Top Mounts