MTS Technik Coilover Suspension - the perfect choice for drivers who appreciate the flexibility and the ability to adjust the suspension altitudes depending on your preference and road conditions. Stiffening of the suspension makes the car better to drive, more predictable and more secure.
Optimum alignment of the MTS Technik coilover suspension components causes recognition of the growing number of users. Large rims in the summer, smaller in the winter - thanks to MTS Technik coilover kits You can adjust the ride height to Your needs.
MTS Technik coilover suspensions are covered by a 2-year warranty with no mileage limit.
MTS Technik Street Series Features:
- High quality confirmed by a 2-year warranty without a mileage limit.
- Suspension components characterized by increased corrosion resistance and made of the highest quality materials.
- The use of twin-tube technology guarantees stable shock absorber performance.
- Pressurized gas presses the hydraulic fluid, eliminating the 'foaming' effect of the oil (an undesirable and typical for oil shock absorbers phenomenon), which means higher efficiency for continuous, intensive work.
- Specially selected type of thread and a wide range of suspension adjustment allows optimal setting of the car height.
- Innovative hexaCOIL spring perch, significantly increasing the comfort of suspension height adjustment.
- Adjustable Shock Absorbers protected by a double layer of gold zinc and adjustments made of anodized aluminum guaranteeing increased corrosion resistance.
- Coilover springs made by Eibach, the world leader in the sport springs industry.
- When the adjustable spring seat is set too low according the catalogue, all guarantuees will be withdrawn.
- Front and rear axle height adjustable (threaded shock absorber housing on the front, dampers, springs and height adjustable elements on the rear).
- If the vehicle is equipped with a stock sport suspension, the lowering mentioned in this catalogue will be relatively lower.
- During the installation of suspension set the clearance between tire/rim and suspension strut shall be checked. The minimum allowed gap is 5mm (0,2 inch). Otherwise use certificated wheel spacers.
- Rear thread adjustment block is mounted on the top.
- Installation is also possible for vehicles with electronic damping force adjustment. The electronic system must be deactivated in this case. If you do not want to see a suspension error, use MTS Warning Canceller. Ask the seller for details.