ST anti-sway bars work by connecting the opposite wheels of a car using a steel torsion spring to increase stiffness and reduce body roll. All ST anti-sway bars are manufactured from high quality spring steel and finished with a final powder coating.
Once fitted, ST anti-sway bars greatly improve road handling during rapid load changes and hard cornering by reducing the load difference between the inside and outside wheels. The steering behavior is a lot more direct allowing a sportier and more agile driving style.
ST suspension anti-sway bars have been developed through years of experience in the U.S market and now are available for a wide range of vehicles.
- Spring comfort remains the same
- Load differences between the curve-outside and inside wheels are minimized
- Improved handling
- Increased traction
- Multiple adjustments (when possible)
- Improved balance (under or oversteer)
- Bearing made from high quality composite materials
- Made of high quality spring steel
Front Bar Diameter: 15/16' / 24mm