BC Racing ER Series Coilovers feature large external reservoirs in the front and rear, separate rebound and compression adjustment, and a twin-piston design. The external reservoirs hold more oil than conventional coilovers, allowing the unit to operate for much longer before overheating. Additionally, the external reservoirs hours the secondary piston that allows for the adjustment of compression. This is the perfect coilover system for the driver who wants to fine-tune their setup using the separate 30-way rebound and compression tuning dials.
- Dual piston design (1 in reservoir, 1 in shock)
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not the spring)
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (rebound on top of shock, compression on reservoir)
- Adjustable rear camber plates on certain applications
- Custom spring rates available as well as Swift Spring upgrade upon request
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
Please note that not all vehicles use camber plates in the front and/or rear. Some vehicles reuse OEM upper mounts.
Custom builds will have a lead time of 2-4 weeks before shipping. Custom builds include Extreme Low kits, Swift Springs, and custom spring rates. Custom spring rates are available at no additional cost. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Racing Springs. Rates higher than 18K will require Swift Springs.
|Front Spring (Kg/mm)||62-220-7|
|Rear Spring (Kg/mm)||62-200-7|
|Front Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-178-X|
|Rear Swift Spring (Kg/mm)||62-228-X|
|Front Camber Plates||NA|
|Rear Camber Plates||NA|