The ENDO-CVT tank from AccuAir features integrated solenoid valves and a WABCO compressor to give you the cleanest, most compact management setup possible. The valves and compressor are integrated into the end caps of the tank. The ENDO-CVT air tank represents AccuAir's next generation of solenoid valve technology that includes VFC (variable flow control) in addition to D.O.T. approved, fully filtered and rebuildable ffPTC (fully-filtered push-to-connect) fittings. AccuAir has updated the 5 gallon ENDO-CVT tank to include either a 2 corner or a 4 corner valve setup. The modular and bolted construction of the ENDO-CVT air tank eliminates leaky welds and makes disassembly possible for future upgrades.
The AccuAir ENDO-Tank™ product line is the result of years of engineering accomplishments and represents the largest leap forward in air tank technology for 100 years. The system allows tanks to be built modularly with all precision machined aluminum components and with a bolted construction. As a result, these tanks are weld-free and leak-free. Ports are machined directly into the solid aluminum body and are flush with the outside of the tank. Modular construction allows the end-caps to be removed allowing for never before imagined feature combinations to go inside the tank.
Please note, all CVT tanks will require adapter harness ($100: AA-ENDO-C-ADAPTER)
- Single internal WABCO compressor
- Compressor-mounted ECU that monitors performance and replaces the need for a compressor relay
- AccuAir now includes the solenoid valves and air tank in an all in one easy to mount package
- The 5 gallon ENDO-CVT tank from AccuAir is available with either 2 corner or 4 corner valve configurations
- AccuAir is including built-in VFC (variable flow control) adjusters that allow you to adjust of the speed of each corner and each direction individually. Thanks to the valved version of the ENDO tank, your vehicle now has the ability to move up and down level from front to rear. No need to run flow controls!
- The built PTC fittings on AccuAir's ENDO tank are DOT approved and rebuildable
- The ENDO tank features filtered ports which help to eliminate the risk of debris-induced valve problems
- In AccuAir's tests, they actuated the ENDO tank's valves for over 10 million cycles
- The ENDO tank's modular and bolted construction eliminates the possibility of leaky welds and makes disassembly possible for upgrades
- AccuAir's ENDO tank's extruded internal rails house embedded mounting locations along the tank providing clampless attachment of ENDO-Mount brackets and accessories
- The ENDO tank is the only DOT Approved Aluminum air tank for air suspension. Certified to 200psi and tested to 1324psi burst pressure
- The ENDO tank includes black nickel plated fittings and a built-in 400 psi blow-off valve to ensure safe use
- AccuAir's included ENDO-QR quick release mounting system allows easy installation and even easier air management assembly outside the vehicle
- AccuAir made mounting easy by allowing the ENDO tank to be top or bottom mounted
- The ENDO tank is available in raw aluminum or finished in multiple anodized options
- Like most of AccuAir's products, the ENDO tank is made in the USA with a limited lifetime warranty
- This ENDO tank is upgradeable with all of the other ENDO technologies that are currently on the market, as well as any future ENDO products AccuAir comes out with
Internal WABCO™ COMPRESSOR
AccuAir has partnered with leading OE manufacturer WABCO to bring a single compressor that will refill at twice the speed of current market standard units, outputting completely dry air to prevent moisture from causing frozen air supply systems.
Internal ECU monitors tank pressure, compressor head temperature, and ambient moisture levels to optimize compressor operation, provide maximum duty cycle, as well as regenerate the built-in desiccant air dryer as required.
ENDO-CVT's near silent operation is possible due to a patent pending primary and secondary isolation system that softly suspends the compressor inside the tank body. This feature eliminates unwanted compressor vibrations from being transmitted into the vehicle's body or chassis.
Sensors and Controller
The digital intelligence found in ENDO-CVT comes from AccuAir's compressor mounted controller. This technology monitors tank pressure, compressor head temperature, and ambient moisture levels to optimize compressor operation, provide maximum duty cycle, as well as regenerate the built-in desiccant air dryer as required. It also replaces the need for an external compressor relay and includes a "soft start" and "soft stop" feature to yield unnoticeable compressor operation.